old Tyler boy dies from accidental shooting
TYLER (KYTX) Four year old Tyler boy Jaylen Johnson is dead after getting a hold of his mother gun and accidentally shooting himself in Comprar Levitra the head.He got a hold of his mother gun at around 12:30 Sunday outside their home in the 3200 block of Fairlawn Road in Tyler. He found the gun in the car and accidentally shot himself.Police and neighbors are pleading with parents to keep Equipoise Erectile Dysfunction their guns away from their kids so they can avoid tragedies like this.Shock and sadness overwhelm a Tyler neighborhood."Oh it just breaks my heart that a little child," says neighbor Brenda Pogue. "I mean it breaks your heart about anybody, but a little child it really does."Pogue is in disbelief, after hearing the little boy that lives right across the street from he accidentally shot himself in the head with his mother gun.She says, "The police knocked on my door and told me that something had happened. That she went running out of the house screaming with the child."Tyler Police Sgt. Rusty Jacks says, "The child got into the mother vehicle where the gun was located, accidentally shot himself."Jaylen mother drove him to the ETMC herself, but it was too late, and the doctors couldn save him."Just so sad that they don get to live out their life," Pogue said.She hopes other parents will learn from this tragedy."If you got a gun in the house," she says, "and you got "Anadrol 50" children of any age, you need to lock your gun up where they cannot get it because kids are curious and they don know what they getting a hold of."Police say the danger doesn just lie inside your house."Even in your vehicle," says Sgt. Jacks. "If a child knows it there or even if they just roaming around, they likely to find it. It needs to be locked up."Pogue says it imperative to teach your kids that guns are not toys."It not like you see on TV," she says. "The person that gets shot on TV can get up, but a person that gets shot in real life cannot get up."The consequences are very real, and in this case, fatal."A child can die," Pogue says.The Tyler Police Major Crimes Unit is investigating the incident. At this point there have been no charges filed.Leaving a readily dischargeable weapon firearm around a child can be charged as a Class A Misdemeanor.Keurig Recalls More than 6 Million Brewing MachinesKeurig Recalls More than 6 Million Brewing MachinesUpdated: Tuesday, December 23 2014 "Achat Anabolisant Belgique" 9:01 AM EST2014 12 "Oxandrolone Powder India" 23 14:01:41 GMT(NBC News) Keurig Green Mountain is recalling more than 6.6 million hot beverage brewing machines in the United States Dianabol 5 Week Cycle that could overheat liquids and burn users. Keurig says "4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone Ireland" its Mini Plus Brewing Systems, with model number K10, can overheat and spray water during brewing.(NBC News) Keurig Green Mountain is recalling more Anadrol Bulking than 6.6 million hot beverage brewing machines in the United States that could overheat liquids and burn users. and Ave. and Ave.